New Year’s Resolutions
New Year’s Resolutions…. I don’t think I’ve ever really made any resolutions, but this year I’ve decided too… As for how many of them I will stick too, that all depends on just how willing and motivated I am to change. I’m really willing and determined to change, I just hope that lasts.
I’ve made 17 resolutions, but I’ll only share a few of them on here.
- Spend less time on Social Media: I’ve noticed that I spend an insane amount of time on my social media accounts and that I could be spending my time doing something more productive with my time.
- Read my Bible and Pray more often: I’ve really been slacking in this department and I’m not proud of it. I would read my bible here and there and only pray when I needed things, but this year I am not only determined to change that but also to apply what I read to my life.
- Be more positive: I can sometimes be quite negative, especially when I’m in a difficult situation. So, this year and hopefully the many years to come I will try to positive no matter what.
- Step out of my comfort zone: I feel like this is a major one for me. I’ve always had trouble stepping out of my comfort zone. I prefer doing things that aren’t so risky, but I’ve realized for me to achieve some of my goals and to chase after my dreams I will most definitely need to step out of my comfort zone.
- Care less about what others think: Another big one for me…. I always say that what others think and say about me doesn’t bother me, but sometimes it really gets to me and I just can’t let it go… This is going to be hard to change or adjust to, but I’m determined to ignore the naysayers.
- Travel and explore more: I honestly love traveling and seeing new things, but I don’t do it often. The fact that traveling and visiting museums, parks, etc., costs so much doesn’t really help the situation, so I’m going to try putting some money aside for this.
- Forgive and Forget: I don’t really have a problem forgiving people, but forgetting what they did or said is another thing.
- ENJOY LIFE: I tend to get caught up in things that I actually forget to just enjoy life. I really want to just enjoy every moment and see the good in every situation!
Well, these are some of my resolutions, what are some of yours?
Feel free to share in the comments!
“Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you your heart’s desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and He will help you.” Psalms 37:4-5
Please share this blog with your friends and family and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram and like the Facebook page! Links to the social media accounts posted below: